sexta-feira, 16 de março de 2007

A cena do carro (Take 1)

(Jesse) – No, wait, you just said you need to love and be loved.
(Celine) – Yeah, but when I do, it quickly makes me nauseous. It’s a disaster. I mean, I’m really happy only when I’m on my own. Even being alone, it’s better than sitting next to a lover and feeling lonely. It’s not so easy for me to be a romantic. You start off that way, and after you’ve been screwed over a few times, you forget about your delusional ideas and you take what comes into your life. That’s not even true. I haven’t been screwed over, I’ve just had too many blah relationships. They were not mean, they cared for me, but there were no real connection or excitement. At least not from my side.

Before Sunset, de Richard Linklater (2004)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário